iComfort/iSeries Premium Bed Warranty
ONE YEAR LIMITED MATTRESS WARRANTY
Must be purchased with a Serta iComfort or iSeries Mattress. Not valid if purchased with any other mattress brand or model.
You just saved up to 75% on your bedding purchase by purchasing “As Is” bedding that is a factory second, closeout, or discontinued model that does not come with a manufacturer warranty. You decided to take some of those savings and purchase a limited mattress warranty from The Closeout Market (“we” or “us”). Do not contact the manufacturer about any issues with your mattress or any part of this warranty. This warranty starts on the date of purchase and continues for one year from that date. There is no implied warranty of merchantability nor any implied warranty of fitness for any particular purpose. There are no warranties either expressed or implied which extend beyond the terms set herein and each mattress is sold AS IS.
- Wires that are loose or protruding through fabric
- Sagging or Body impressions that measure 1½ inch or greater, only if the mattress has been continuously supported by a matching foundation purchased from us and used with an appropriate frame or adjustable base purchased from us or a minimum of 5 cross slats with center support that extends to the floor.
- Foundation Warranty Coverage - broken or loose support elements, splitting of the wood frame, broken or loose grid top, compression or unstapling of support elements, loose, bent or defective wood beams, or sagging (but only when continuously supported with an appropriate frame with a rigid center support that extends to the floor.
- This warranty does not cover items not expressly listed under coverage above such as but not limited to any transportation or inspection cost; bedding used for any commercial use; comfort preference; corner guards; bent perimeter border rods; damage due to misuse or abuse; mattress damage due to inappropriate foundation or when an incorrect bed frame is used; sheet fit, fabric stains, soiling, fluid penetration, tears or burns; mattress fabric; zippered mattress cover damage; normal change in softness and recovery time associated with memory foam and latex materials over time (this does not affect the pressure relieving qualities of these materials).
- We warranty your mattress purchased against any manufacturing defect in workmanship or material (excluding covers and handles) only. This warranty will no longer be valid if a sleep set, even if defective, is in an unsanitary condition (due to blood or bodily fluid stains or soiling, infestation, or other abuse), when the sleep set has evidence of damage from liquid penetration, cleaning or the use of cleaning fluids, or whenever the product failure is caused by factors other than defective workmanship or materials. Allowing the sleep set to be in an unsanitary condition may damage the product and invalidate this warranty. The use of cleaning fluids may damage the fabric and materials in your mattress. Allowing water or other liquids to penetrate your mattress may damage the layers of upholstery causing layers to compress.
- Any damage to the mattress unit caused by transport of the mattress is excluded from this warranty.
- Any incidental or consequential damage is excluded from coverage from this warranty.
- To make a claim on this warranty, you the customer must 1) call the store from which you purchased the mattress immediately upon noticing an issue and 2) return the affected items to the store where they were purchased for evaluation of your claim. We will evaluate the product and make a determination of any damage to the item and at our sole discretion determine if the item should be repaired or replaced. If replaced the replacement product shall be covered by this warranty for the balance of this warranty and any replacement mattress shall be the same or most similar available model in stock.