Scratch & Dent Appliances
LG 4.5 cu. ft. Front Load Washer (white)
Regular price $ 559.00 Sale price
- REDUCE COMMON HOUSEHOLD ALLERGENS IN FABRICS BY MORE THAN 95%. CERTIFIED asthma & allergy friendl® by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA)—LG washers are the first to earn this distinction. Breathe easier with the Allergiene cycle that uses the gentle power of steam to remove pet dander and dust from bedding, baby clothes and more. A proven tool for creating a healthier home—perfect for the more than 65 million Americans living with asthma and allergies.
- Use the ThinQ app to start the laundry while you're out shopping, check remaining cycle time or get notifications on your smartphone. Go hands-free-select washer features work with Alexa and the Google Assistant. Never run out of detergent again.
- LG front load washers and dryers are the first to use tempered glass doors for a sleek, stylish look that resists shock and scratches. The premium feel is further enhanced by matching door trim and control knob accents.
- Saving energy doesn’t have to mean compromising on cleaning with the ColdWash option. Powered by the LG Direct Drive Motor and 6Motion technology, it’s ideal for cleaning all types of clothes—even those you normally wash in warm water. Can be used with almost any wash cycle and virtually all fabric types.
- This LG high efficiency washer uses far less water and energy than a conventional washer for savings that add up with each load. Get additional savings with load-sensing technology that adjusts water levels and wash times or by adding the ColdWash™ option to almost any cycle.
- NeveRust wash tub is made of durable stainless steel, avoiding nicks that can snag fabrics
- LG closet-depth washers and dryers are worth showing off, but when space dictates otherwise it’s good to know they’ll easily fit in a closet with plenty of room to close the closet door. Install the pair side-by-side, or get a stacking kit and install the dryer over the washer to save even more space.
- Unlike tubs made from porcelain or plastic, LG's tub and lifters are made of stainless steel to avoid the chips and nicks that can snag fabrics and ruin clothing. Durable surface actually gets smoother over time and keeps your washer looking like new, even after years of use.
- With the LG TubClean system, you don’t have to worry about mold, mildew or musty odors. Simply select the TubClean cycle, add liquid bleach or other cleaner and let the washer do the work to thoroughly clean and dry the tub, door and gaskets. Run it every month or so to keep your washer—and your laundry—clean and fresh.