The Closeout Market is pleased to offer delivery as a convenience to our customers.
- Delivery is available to all of the greater Memphis metropolitan area (including Tipton, Haywood, and Laurderdale County). Charges are established on a zone basis that varies by origination store. Call 833-4CLOSEOUTS (833-425-6736) for a delivery estimate.
Our delivery service, whether provided by us or a third-party vendor, is being purchased by you to deliver the item(s) you purchased to the location you provide. You understand and agree that The Closeout Market, its employees, third-party vendors, or anyone else involved in the delivery of your purchased item(s) is/are not liable for any damages as a result of the delivery or bringing the item(s) into the delivery location. This includes damage to doorways, doors, flooring, cabinets, or any other item at the delivery site. You agree that your doorways and other openings are sufficiently sized for the item(s) you are having delivered and by authorizing the item(s) to be brought into your home that any damage is incidental to the delivery of the item(s) and you will hold harmless The Closeout Market, it’s employees, third-party vendors, or anyone else should there be any damages to your property as a result of said delivery.
Other Terms and Conditions
- We will schedule your delivery on a particular day and general time window but it is subject to change based on a variety of factors including but not limited to weather, traffic, and mechanical issues.
- Our delivery service does not install or setup your item(s). We do not remove old appliances, mattresses, or other items from your home.
- We may utilize a third-party vendor for deliveries and are not responsible for any actions of said third party.
- Delivery times can vary and we do our best to deliver within a general window of time provided. Please keep in mind that a number of variables such as traffic, weather conditions, and delays with others customers can impact our time to deliver your item.
- Please ensure you provide us correct delivery location information. Failure to do so may result in a delay in your delivery or potential additional charges for redelivery.